You ever go look at everything you have and just thank God for all he has provided? During “Faith Walking,” Maurette Brown-Clark discussed having multiple pair of jeans, jewelry and more, but only wearing one particular piece all the time. We only need one, but God has given us options and we must thank him for that.
God always spoke about providing us with everything we need and he does that. Sometimes we complain and don’t realize how blessed we are. Be thankful for all the riches and glory he brings to your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits
- Collective Of Black Entrepreneurs Gift Atlanta Youth Basketball Team With Bus
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- Janet Rollé To Become The First Black Woman To Lead The American Ballet Theatre
- D.C. To Buffalo: John Young Is Credited As The Creator Of Buffalo Wings, Reportedly Inspired By D.C.’s Mambo Sauce
- NBA Star Trae Young’s Foundation Assists In Feeding Underserved Families During Thanksgiving Weekend
- Bronx-Bred Designer Mugzy McFly Cultivates Community Through Fashion
- Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Prosecutors Say ‘Trust The System,’ But It’s Part Of The Problem