You ever go look at everything you have and just thank God for all he has provided? During “Faith Walking,” Maurette Brown-Clark discussed having multiple pair of jeans, jewelry and more, but only wearing one particular piece all the time. We only need one, but God has given us options and we must thank him for that.
God always spoke about providing us with everything we need and he does that. Sometimes we complain and don’t realize how blessed we are. Be thankful for all the riches and glory he brings to your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Lexi Releases New Single ‘Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me)’
- WOW Gospel Releases 2019 Compilation Album
- Reporter For The Chicago Tribune Says He Had A “God Friended Me” Moment
- Maurette Brown Clark Teases New Music
- 3 People Arrested For Human Trafficking In Houston
- Yes: Restaurants Offering Free Discounts To Workers Affected By Government Shutdown
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Jackie Christie Debuts Bald New Look
- Praise! Former NFL Player Devon Still’s Daughter Is Still Cancer-Free