In Matthew 5:23, it says, “if you are offering you gift at the alter, and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the alter. First go and be reconciled to them, then come and offer your gift.” What God is saying with this scripture is that if you know you have done someone wrong, and you’re praising God, you should go get it right, first.
It’s the same thing as coming to church and sitting all the way on one side because someone you’re mad at is on the other side. But you can’t fully praise with something like that in your heart- it gets in the way of your connection with the Father. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Laurence Fishburne To Present LeVar Burton With Lifetime Achievement Honors At The First Annual Children’s & Family Emmy Awards Ceremony
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Food For Thought: LeBron James Has A Question For The Media
- Twitter Drags Kyle Rittenhouse For Appearing To Compare Himself To Jesus Christ
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward In The Fight To End The HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Former Prosecutor Jackie Johnson Receives Court Date In Ahmaud Arbery Case
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- Sybil Wilkes ‘What You Need To Know’ Brooklyn’s in the House! — Senate Votes to Protect Gay Marriage — Black Man Freed