In Matthew 5:23, it says, “if you are offering you gift at the alter, and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the alter. First go and be reconciled to them, then come and offer your gift.” What God is saying with this scripture is that if you know you have done someone wrong, and you’re praising God, you should go get it right, first.
It’s the same thing as coming to church and sitting all the way on one side because someone you’re mad at is on the other side. But you can’t fully praise with something like that in your heart- it gets in the way of your connection with the Father. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Phaedra Parks Serves Serious Lewks At The Covenant Screening In Atlanta
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Dr. Fauci Encourages Vaccinated Families To Enjoy Trick Or Treating
- Black Twitter Defends Garcelle Beauvais After ‘RHOBH’ Reunion Clips Surface
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member
- Unarmed Black Man Shot 7 Times While Being Called The N-Word, California Police Investigate Possible Hate Crime
- Get Marjorie Harvey’s Green Daytime Smokey Eye
- Letitia Wright Says Reports of Her Saying Anti-Vaccine Remarks On ‘Black Panther II” Set Are False