In Matthew 5:23, it says, “if you are offering you gift at the alter, and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the alter. First go and be reconciled to them, then come and offer your gift.” What God is saying with this scripture is that if you know you have done someone wrong, and you’re praising God, you should go get it right, first.
It’s the same thing as coming to church and sitting all the way on one side because someone you’re mad at is on the other side. But you can’t fully praise with something like that in your heart- it gets in the way of your connection with the Father. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How Chadwick Boseman Feels About The “Wakanda Forever” Salute [VIDEO]
- Netflix Boots Top Executive Over N-Word Use
- Amid Joe Jackson Reports, Pancreatic Cancer Has Been A Major Killer Of Black People
- Ericaism: What If God Asked You What You Wanted? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Houston Teacher Under Fire After Parents Say Children’s Grades Were Based On Race
- Faith Walking: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin: “There Are Thriving And Very Healthy African-American Families” [VIDEO]
- Joy Living: Do Something For You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]