In Matthew 5:23, it says, “if you are offering you gift at the alter, and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the alter. First go and be reconciled to them, then come and offer your gift.” What God is saying with this scripture is that if you know you have done someone wrong, and you’re praising God, you should go get it right, first.
It’s the same thing as coming to church and sitting all the way on one side because someone you’re mad at is on the other side. But you can’t fully praise with something like that in your heart- it gets in the way of your connection with the Father. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]