In Matthew 5:23, it says, “if you are offering you gift at the alter, and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the alter. First go and be reconciled to them, then come and offer your gift.” What God is saying with this scripture is that if you know you have done someone wrong, and you’re praising God, you should go get it right, first.
It’s the same thing as coming to church and sitting all the way on one side because someone you’re mad at is on the other side. But you can’t fully praise with something like that in your heart- it gets in the way of your connection with the Father. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Storm Reid Explains How Having Stylists On-Set Who Don’t Understand Black Hair ‘Feels Dehumanizing’
- Black Superhero Eugene Goodman Speaks Out For The First Time
- Watch Trailer: Tyler Perry Returns With Famed Character Madea In ‘A Madea Homecoming’
- Black Radio Pioneer Sidney Miller Jr., Has Passed Away
- Multi Grammy Nominee, Dante Bowe Performs “Joyful” on The Tamron Hall Show
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Celebrity Fans Congratulate ABC’s ‘Abbott Elementary’ On Chart-Topping Ratings [Details]
- Introducing: Randy Weston Of Judah Band Breaks Down Their Heavenly New Single “Making A Way”
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?