Some of us find love in a hopeless place, while others might find it at our local department store.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
That’s what happened to Michael Delvalle and Isabella Sablan. The two fell in love eight years ago, according to 7 News Miami, but their relationship grew thanks to multiple trips to Target in North Miami Beach.
“I guess, early on, when we started dating, Target was kind of like our spot that we would go to when we wanted to kill time,” Delvalle said. “It was kind of just a quick and easy date night.”
Don’t knock their brand of romance.
Their trips to Target eventually helped lead to their engagement. To honor the store that brought them together, they had their wedding photos taken there and eloped soon after. Now their pics are getting love across social media and various news outlets.
You can check out some of the photos below and you can head over to Evan Rich Photography for a full gallery!
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Has Passed Away
- Georgia DA Who Justified Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder Not Seeking Re-Election: Report
- Sidney Poitier Death Certificate Reveals He Died From Combination Of Heart Failure, Alzheimer’s Dementia & Prostate Cancer
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- Jennifer Hudson, H.E.R, And ‘Insecure’ Lead 2022 NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Prince’s Estate Has Finally Been Settled, Given A Valuation Of $156.4 Million
- Lusia Harris, ‘The Queen Of Basketball’ And First Woman Drafted By The NBA, Dies At 66
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
The Couple That Took Their Wedding Pics In Target [PHOTOS] was originally published on globalgrind.com