Maurette Brown-Clark spoke about showing compassion and love for each other. There are so many things going on in this world and we must learn how to be there for each other. A lot of time saying “hello,” giving someone a hug or just asking about their day can go a long way.
Clark spoke about that if we are trying to live in God’s image we must show compassion more. Help someone, go the extra mile and give them love. Whether it be your child, mate or someone you don’t know, everyone needs it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- Deitrick Haddon Announced the Premiere of His New Drama “The Fallen” on ALLBLK
- Black Woman Allowed To Sue Harvard For Using Pics Of Her Ancestors On Book Cover
- What Is The Biden Administration Doing To Free Brittney Griner?
- Mavis Staples Says Aretha Franklin Was “Very Insecure” On 1987 Duet “Oh Happy Day” & Turned Down Her Vocals
- Wendy Williams Opens Up About Her Battle With Lymphedema And Discusses Plans For A Podcast
- Tantrums, Violence And Witness Intimidation: Trump Described Like Childish Mafia Boss In Jan. 6 Hearing
- Florida Bans Cars Playing Loud Music 10 Years After Jordan Davis’ Murder
- Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced To 20 Years In Jeffrey Epstein Sex Trafficking Trial