Maurette Brown-Clark spoke about showing compassion and love for each other. There are so many things going on in this world and we must learn how to be there for each other. A lot of time saying “hello,” giving someone a hug or just asking about their day can go a long way.
Clark spoke about that if we are trying to live in God’s image we must show compassion more. Help someone, go the extra mile and give them love. Whether it be your child, mate or someone you don’t know, everyone needs it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Blame Omicron: The 2022 Grammy Awards Postponed To April
- Rest Easy, Legend: After André Leon Talley’s Many Contributions To Vogue, This Is How The Publication Honors Him
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Watch: Sha’Carri Richardson Shares Trailer For Documentary Film ‘Sub Eleven Seconds’ Executive Produced By Virgil Abloh
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Has Passed Away