Gabrielle Union is more than just Dwyane Wade‘s wife, and don’t you forget it.
Actress. Author. Brand Ambassador. Philanthropist. Model. Fashion Designer. Activist. There are so many things that you could call Gabrielle. However, WSVN 7 News Miami made the grave mistake of simply identifying her as Dwyane Wade‘s wife.
Although this is not inaccurate (and perhaps a helpful identifier for the people of Miami), using that as her only credential was a mistake.
Despite the fact that the local news station had 280 characters at its disposal, it didn’t even tag her properly. So, the Being Mary Jane star had to correct them with just a touch of shade.
Her fans did the rest.
WSVN quickly got the message and publicly corrected itself.
- ‘Get Your Knee Off Our Necks!’ National March Against Police Brutality To Descend On Washington
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Leaving ‘The Real’ Talk Show
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Intercession” [Live In Nashville]
- Body Found At Lake Where Naya Rivera Went Missing; Actress Reportedly Dead
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- Tahj Mowry Shares His Feelings For Ex-Girlfriend Naya Rivera In Instagram Post
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
Gabrielle Union Calls Out Miami News Station For “Dwyane Wade’s Wife” Label was originally published on hellobeautiful.com