Gabrielle Union is more than just Dwyane Wade‘s wife, and don’t you forget it.
Actress. Author. Brand Ambassador. Philanthropist. Model. Fashion Designer. Activist. There are so many things that you could call Gabrielle. However, WSVN 7 News Miami made the grave mistake of simply identifying her as Dwyane Wade‘s wife.
Although this is not inaccurate (and perhaps a helpful identifier for the people of Miami), using that as her only credential was a mistake.
Despite the fact that the local news station had 280 characters at its disposal, it didn’t even tag her properly. So, the Being Mary Jane star had to correct them with just a touch of shade.
Her fans did the rest.
WSVN quickly got the message and publicly corrected itself.
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry’s Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ronnie DeVoe With His Adorable Twins [PHOTOS]
- Erica Campbell Opens Up About Having To Be Strong During Warryn’s Medical Procedure [VIDEO]
- Love Talking: What You Think Of Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Anita Baker, Humanitarian Heroes To Be Honored At BET Awards
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why You Should Never Leave A Voicemail For GRIFF [EXCLUSIVE]
- “Queen Sugar” Recap Season 3, Episodes 4 & 5: Family Business
Gabrielle Union Calls Out Miami News Station For “Dwyane Wade’s Wife” Label was originally published on hellobeautiful.com