Gabrielle Union is more than just Dwyane Wade‘s wife, and don’t you forget it.
Actress. Author. Brand Ambassador. Philanthropist. Model. Fashion Designer. Activist. There are so many things that you could call Gabrielle. However, WSVN 7 News Miami made the grave mistake of simply identifying her as Dwyane Wade‘s wife.
Although this is not inaccurate (and perhaps a helpful identifier for the people of Miami), using that as her only credential was a mistake.
Despite the fact that the local news station had 280 characters at its disposal, it didn’t even tag her properly. So, the Being Mary Jane star had to correct them with just a touch of shade.
Her fans did the rest.
WSVN quickly got the message and publicly corrected itself.
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott And Mary J. Blige To Produce Biopic Film On The Clark Sisters
- Deitrick Haddon Criticized For R&B Christmas Song [VIDEO]
- Watch: Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
Gabrielle Union Calls Out Miami News Station For “Dwyane Wade’s Wife” Label was originally published on hellobeautiful.com