In Mississippi, A 13-year-old girl was shot and killed by her 9-year-old brother after fighting over a video game.
WTVA reports on Saturday, March 17, 2018 police officers came on the scene a little after 1 p.m.
The little boy grabbed a gun when his sister wouldn’t give him a video game controller. Sherriff Cecil Cantrell says the bullet went straight through the teenager’s brain.
When it happened, the mother was in another room attending to other kids. How the boy was able to get a gun is still unknown.
The girl was taken to Le Bonheur’s Children’s Hospital where she later died of her injuries. Her name was Dijonae White and she was a student at Tupelo Middle School.
The case is under investigation and consequences for the 9-year-old are unknown.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted
(Photo Credit: ThinkStock Images)
Mississippi Boy Shoots & Kills Teen Sister Over A Video Game was originally published on blackamericaweb.com