In Mississippi, A 13-year-old girl was shot and killed by her 9-year-old brother after fighting over a video game.
WTVA reports on Saturday, March 17, 2018 police officers came on the scene a little after 1 p.m.
The little boy grabbed a gun when his sister wouldn’t give him a video game controller. Sherriff Cecil Cantrell says the bullet went straight through the teenager’s brain.
When it happened, the mother was in another room attending to other kids. How the boy was able to get a gun is still unknown.
The girl was taken to Le Bonheur’s Children’s Hospital where she later died of her injuries. Her name was Dijonae White and she was a student at Tupelo Middle School.
The case is under investigation and consequences for the 9-year-old are unknown.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays
(Photo Credit: ThinkStock Images)
Mississippi Boy Shoots & Kills Teen Sister Over A Video Game was originally published on blackamericaweb.com