In Mississippi, A 13-year-old girl was shot and killed by her 9-year-old brother after fighting over a video game.
WTVA reports on Saturday, March 17, 2018 police officers came on the scene a little after 1 p.m.
The little boy grabbed a gun when his sister wouldn’t give him a video game controller. Sherriff Cecil Cantrell says the bullet went straight through the teenager’s brain.
When it happened, the mother was in another room attending to other kids. How the boy was able to get a gun is still unknown.
The girl was taken to Le Bonheur’s Children’s Hospital where she later died of her injuries. Her name was Dijonae White and she was a student at Tupelo Middle School.
The case is under investigation and consequences for the 9-year-old are unknown.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Attaching Your Dreams To A Musical Message Can Keep You Motivated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Killed 18-Year-Old Nia Wilson Indicted By Grand Jury
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trump Loses To Obama With Student Debt Relief Ruling On For-Profit Colleges
(Photo Credit: ThinkStock Images)
Mississippi Boy Shoots & Kills Teen Sister Over A Video Game was originally published on blackamericaweb.com