Kierra Sheard isn’t just a gospel artist, she recently launched her own clothing line. The collection is called “1160” and she made it because she loves fashion. Sheard has always been full figured and felt that she could design clothing other women would love.
The clothing provides control tops to hide parts of the body you might not love and more. Sheard spoke about how it’s all about being full figured and healthy for her. She can’t wait for fans to see what he has in store.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Need To Hear Today
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Skinny Tea [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Settle Yourself So You Don’t Lose Yourself [VIDEO]
- Protestor Injured In Wild Stand-Off With Police On Los Angeles Freeway [VIDEO]
- Bebe Winans Weighs in on Who He Would Battle for Verzuz
- Mr. Griffin: Will You When You Won’t? [VIDEO]
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- The First Product From Angela Simmons’ Skincare Line Has Been Revealed!
- Porsha Williams Shares An Update On Her Marriage Plans
- Don’t Throw It Away! IRS Stimulus Card Payments Arriving in Plain Envelopes