Kierra Sheard isn’t just a gospel artist, she recently launched her own clothing line. The collection is called “1160” and she made it because she loves fashion. Sheard has always been full figured and felt that she could design clothing other women would love.
The clothing provides control tops to hide parts of the body you might not love and more. Sheard spoke about how it’s all about being full figured and healthy for her. She can’t wait for fans to see what he has in store.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee