Jonathan McReynolds new album, “Make Room,” is inspiring. He spoke about how these songs are about things he’s gone through and are still trying to figure out. McReyonolds also talked about his relationship with God.
He mentioned that sometimes we preach and sing about God, but forget to have a relationship with him. Don’t get so caught up with what you’re doing and always make room for him. Don’t forget to check out his new album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Listen: Isaac Carree Releases “The Gift” Christmas Love Song Just In Time For The Holidays!
- Kel Mitchell Becomes Licensed Pastor
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Long Church Services & Hungry Churchgoers [VIDEO]
- A ‘Moesha’ Reboot Is Reportedly On The Way
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Meet The First Black Ballerina To Dance The Lead In New York City Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting