Erica Campbell has a lot on her plate. From writing a book, to having a radio show and being a first lady she has to manage a lot of tasks. When she works she meets so many different people and within this business you never know if you’re going to work with them again.
She told a story about how she believed someone was talking about her right before she got there. Erica gave the advice of that you shouldn’t come to work with a fake smile or energy. Don’t plant negative seeds in your work environment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- Winston Duke Will Portray Civil Rights Activist Marcus Garvey In Amazon Biopic, ‘Marked Man’
- Gabrielle Union Used To ‘Hate’ Her Natural Hair
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Temple Alum Breaks World Record For Creating The Largest Drawing Made By One Individual
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’