Erica Campbell has a lot on her plate. From writing a book, to having a radio show and being a first lady she has to manage a lot of tasks. When she works she meets so many different people and within this business you never know if you’re going to work with them again.
She told a story about how she believed someone was talking about her right before she got there. Erica gave the advice of that you shouldn’t come to work with a fake smile or energy. Don’t plant negative seeds in your work environment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Healthy Ever After: Tips For People Caring For Loved Ones With Diabetes
- Rihanna Is Officially A Billionaire According To Forbes
- My God! Jor’Dan Armstrong Dives Into How He Creates Music, How He Managed Celibacy & More
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- President Barack Obama’s Birthday Bash Cuts Down Guest List Due To Delta Variant
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder