Erica Campbell has a lot on her plate. From writing a book, to having a radio show and being a first lady she has to manage a lot of tasks. When she works she meets so many different people and within this business you never know if you’re going to work with them again.
She told a story about how she believed someone was talking about her right before she got there. Erica gave the advice of that you shouldn’t come to work with a fake smile or energy. Don’t plant negative seeds in your work environment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Courtney B. Vance To Lead The SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack