Erica Campbell has a lot on her plate. From writing a book, to having a radio show and being a first lady she has to manage a lot of tasks. When she works she meets so many different people and within this business you never know if you’re going to work with them again.
She told a story about how she believed someone was talking about her right before she got there. Erica gave the advice of that you shouldn’t come to work with a fake smile or energy. Don’t plant negative seeds in your work environment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape
- Maternal Health Startup Raises $12M
- Obama Foundation Launches Scholarship For Aspiring Civic Leaders
- State Supreme Courts Lacking In Diversity
- Howard Acquires Historic Collection Of Gordon Parks’ Photographs
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Kirk Franklin & Chandler Moore Are All About The ‘Kingdom’ [Listen]
- Brittney Griner Deserves Her Freedom
- Supreme Court Justice Wife Ginni Thomas Probed AZ Lawmakers To Overturn Trump’s 2020 Election Loss