Congrats are in order for Hillsong UNITED singer, Taya Smith, who married her boyfriend Ben earlier this month.
Following a December 2017 engagement announcement, the two tied the knot on March 22 in a private church ceremony officiated by Smith’s bandmate, Jonathan “JD” Douglass.
Check out photos from Taya’s big day below…
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Willie Moore Jr. Set To Premiere “The Missing Peace” Film About Meeting His Biological Family For The First Time In 41 Years
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics
- Judge Approves $577 Settlement In Lawsuit Involving Maryland HBCUs
- Chick-Fil-A Facing Sauce Shortage
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Virginia Prosecutor Calls For Investigation After Cops Drag Black Woman From Her Vehicle
- Prayers Up: Tank Reveals He’s Going ‘Completely’ Deaf
- Phylicia Rashad Named Dean Of Fine Arts At Howard University
- Ellen DeGeneres To End Her Talk Show In 2022
Hillsong UNITED’s Taya Smith Gets Married! [PHOTOS] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com