Congrats are in order for Hillsong UNITED singer, Taya Smith, who married her boyfriend Ben earlier this month.
Following a December 2017 engagement announcement, the two tied the knot on March 22 in a private church ceremony officiated by Smith’s bandmate, Jonathan “JD” Douglass.
Check out photos from Taya’s big day below…
View this post on Instagram
Hi guys. We got married yesterday and it was the GREATEST; I highly recommend it. It was like that because of Jesus & the people He has placed in our life for such a time as this and we are blown away by all the love, support & kindness. But I can’t do my first post as a MRS. without first giving the biggest T H A N K Y O U SO VERY MUCH to @lizmartinezbridal for beautifully gifting me THE DRESS. I’ll never forget the moment I stepped out from behind the curtain, nervously holding my breath as I hadn’t seen the dress in the mirror and didn’t know how I felt. My best friend’s mouth was hanging open but I couldn’t tell if it was good shock or bad until @k_fielding started to cry and I knew maybe it was good shock ha. I stared into the mirror trying to take it all in but it was all sealed the moment @hannahhobbs passed me my veil and I had the ‘oh my lanta this is my dress 😭🙌🏻😍 moment’ And I can say I have experienced all of those emotions in full yesterday wearing this dress & couldn’t imagine wearing anything else for my wedding day. So @lizmartinezbridal —- THANK YOU for making my wedding dress dream come true – your name was on my dream dress inspiration board but never in a million years did I ever imagine I would be walking down the aisle towards my promise in one of your designs – I felt so very special, SO blessed and SO ready for the most special day of my life so far. . . and you were apart of making that happen – so thank you Liz for more than you’ll know & I hope to see you in Tel Aviv soon !! Much Love, Taya x x x 💜👰🏼😘 #lizmartinezbridal #dreamdress #accabelieveit #ihavethegreatestfriendsintheworld #LizMartinezmakingdreamscometrue #halvaforlife
- iPraise Live Season 2 Ep. 1: Darius Paulk [Exclusive Video]
- LeBron James Is Writing A Children’s Book
- Watch “A Celebration of Life – Kobe and Gianna Bryant” Memorial Service [Live]
- Hidden Figure Katherine Johnson Passes Away At 101
- Model Turned Iconic Restaurateur B. Smith Dead At 70
- 5 Voter Suppression Tactics To Watch For In 2020
- Bri Babineaux Releases New Single “Build My Life”
- Man Kidnaps Woman, Forces Her To Watch ‘Roots’ To Better Understand Racism
- Griff’s Prayer For Rest [VIDEO]
- Jonathan McReynolds Delivers Powerful New Single “People” [Listen]
Hillsong UNITED’s Taya Smith Gets Married! [PHOTOS] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com