Congrats are in order for Hillsong UNITED singer, Taya Smith, who married her boyfriend Ben earlier this month.
Following a December 2017 engagement announcement, the two tied the knot on March 22 in a private church ceremony officiated by Smith’s bandmate, Jonathan “JD” Douglass.
Check out photos from Taya’s big day below…
- Tributes Pour In For Randall Robinson After Anti-Apartheid Icon And TransAfrica Founder Dies At 81
- New Poster Alert: Fans Are Calling ‘A Thousand And One’ “Storytelling Excellence”
- Xscape’s LaTocha Scott Returns To Her Gospel Roots With New Project
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Upcoming Carl Lewis Doc Will Be Produced By LeBron James
- Jonathan Majors Video Evidence, ‘Woman Recanting’ Assault Claim Will Clear Actor Of Charges, Lawyer Says
- NewsOne’s Top Stories Of The Week: Trump, Black Travelers, Woke Culture & More
- Everything We Know About The Irvo Otieno Case
- Michael Jordan Always Knew Who He Wanted To Play His Mom In The Film ‘Air,’ Saying “None Of This Would Have Happened Without My Mother”
- Women of the Bible: Tamar
Hillsong UNITED’s Taya Smith Gets Married! [PHOTOS] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Erica Campbell Set To Appear in the Lifetime Film 'Pride: A Seven Deadly Sins'
Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Jonathan Majors Video Evidence, ‘Woman Recanting’ Assault Claim Will Clear Actor Of Charges, Lawyer Says
University Of Kentucky ‘Karen’ Pleads Not Guilty To Racist Attack On Black Student Despite Video Evidence
Happy Women’s History Month! Here’s 8 Scriptures For Women