Thomas the Apostle doubted people when they said certain things. When he was told about the thousands of fish being caught he didn’t believe it because he wasn’t around. Then witnesses spoke about how they saw Jesus rise after being crucified and they didn’t believe him.
Thomas later saw Jesus and was shocked. He was speechless and got rid of the doubt he had. Remember to never doubt God and all he can do.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]
- All-Star Baseball Player Adam Wainwright Leads 1-Year Online Bible Study For Fans
- Gospel Nominees Announced for 51st Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Tyler Perry And Crystal A. Fox Had A ‘Knock Down, Drag Out Argument’ About Hair On The Set of ‘A Fall From Grace’
- Mr. Griffin: Your Weaknesses Are Your Strengths [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Feel Bad If You’re A Quiet Praiser [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Aging In The Church [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Watch What You Eat [VIDEO]
- WWE Hall Of Famer And Father Of The Rock, Rocky Johnson Dead At 75
- Neo-Nazi Arrested, Charged With Making Threats Against Historic Black Church