Jor’Dan Armstrong’s love of music began when he was a child. His mother was apart of so many different choirs and he got the opportunity to travel with her while she sang. It was then where he fell in love with the different sounds.
He recalls going to late night rehearsals and finding his voice then. Armstrong produced a lot of songs for Tyrese, Johnny Gil and more, but then wanted to use his voice for God. He has so much more to give to the gospel industry and can’t wait for fans to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Jor’Dan Armstrong’s Wedding Photos
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Eve Reveals That Found Out She Was Pregnant Right Before ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Trina
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Making Progress Finding Justice In Famous Atlanta Child Murders Case
- Shaq & Dame Dolla Get Reebok & adidas To Create The “Damenosis”
- Blue Ivy Adds To The Love In Jay Z And Beyoncé’s Latest Tiffany & Co Ad
- Mamba Mentality Lives On: Vanessa Bryant Files ‘KB24’ Trademark, Aims To Build A Sports & Enternainment Empire
- Video Of Christina Nance, Who Was Found Dead In Police Van, Released Amid More Questions Than Answers
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Filmmaker To Watch Lawerence “LAW” Watford Aims To Tell A New Story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s Legacy [Details Inside]