Jor’Dan Armstrong’s love of music began when he was a child. His mother was apart of so many different choirs and he got the opportunity to travel with her while she sang. It was then where he fell in love with the different sounds.
He recalls going to late night rehearsals and finding his voice then. Armstrong produced a lot of songs for Tyrese, Johnny Gil and more, but then wanted to use his voice for God. He has so much more to give to the gospel industry and can’t wait for fans to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Jor’Dan Armstrong’s Wedding Photos
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Churches That Aren’t Technically Advanced [VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith On Keto Diet VS. Intermittent Fasting [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- Award-Winning Journalist Ed Gordon Discusses His New Book, ‘Conversations In Black’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Red Table Talk’ Renewed For Three More Seasons And Spinoff
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons