Jonathan Nelson was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio. He shares how he balances his duties as a worship leader and an artist, and how he has transitioned from singing in his own family church, to singing on stages worldwide. Then, Jonathan talked about coming from a church that talks in tongues, and understanding that not every church is receptive to that way of worship. He also explains why he’s not bringing the artist in him to church when he’s worship leading on Sundays.
Best artists are the ones that organically come out of worship leading because God can trust them with the platform. Today, whatever my assignment is, God will breathe on it and give it life. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Eve Reveals That Found Out She Was Pregnant Right Before ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Trina
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Making Progress Finding Justice In Famous Atlanta Child Murders Case
- Shaq & Dame Dolla Get Reebok & adidas To Create The “Damenosis”
- Blue Ivy Adds To The Love In Jay Z And Beyoncé’s Latest Tiffany & Co Ad
- Mamba Mentality Lives On: Vanessa Bryant Files ‘KB24’ Trademark, Aims To Build A Sports & Enternainment Empire
- Video Of Christina Nance, Who Was Found Dead In Police Van, Released Amid More Questions Than Answers
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Filmmaker To Watch Lawerence “LAW” Watford Aims To Tell A New Story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s Legacy [Details Inside]