Jonathan Nelson was hanging out in the “Get Up!” studio. He shares how he balances his duties as a worship leader and an artist, and how he has transitioned from singing in his own family church, to singing on stages worldwide. Then, Jonathan talked about coming from a church that talks in tongues, and understanding that not every church is receptive to that way of worship. He also explains why he’s not bringing the artist in him to church when he’s worship leading on Sundays.
Best artists are the ones that organically come out of worship leading because God can trust them with the platform. Today, whatever my assignment is, God will breathe on it and give it life. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]