If you haven’t heard already Erica Campbell and her family will have their own show on TV One. The show will follow her, Warryn Campbell as well as the three kids. It will give insight to how they juggle different jobs while trying to raise their children.
Erica talked about how it will show how to tackle certain issues like bullies, colorism and more. She mentioned that a lot of families will be able to relate to them. We look forward to watching “We’re The Campbells” later this year.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Announces He’s ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump’ At Conference
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life