If you haven’t heard already Erica Campbell and her family will have their own show on TV One. The show will follow her, Warryn Campbell as well as the three kids. It will give insight to how they juggle different jobs while trying to raise their children.
Erica talked about how it will show how to tackle certain issues like bullies, colorism and more. She mentioned that a lot of families will be able to relate to them. We look forward to watching “We’re The Campbells” later this year.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game
- Hennessy Launches $10 Million Fellowship Program For HBCU Students
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Professor Charged With Arson After Bringing Gasoline And Lighter Fluid Into St. Patrick’s Cathedral [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]