Easter has passed, but a lot of people were dressed to impress. Whether you are wearing your new hat, suit, shoes or whatever you came to praise God. One caller mentioned that she isn’t buying anything new and just wants people to focus on their relationship with him.
Another caller spoke about not attending church, but spending time with his family eating sushi. A man called in and mentioned that he will be casket sharp and arrive like T’Challa did in “Black Panther.” While it’s not about showing off he wants to be fresh for God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly