Easter has passed, but a lot of people were dressed to impress. Whether you are wearing your new hat, suit, shoes or whatever you came to praise God. One caller mentioned that she isn’t buying anything new and just wants people to focus on their relationship with him.
Another caller spoke about not attending church, but spending time with his family eating sushi. A man called in and mentioned that he will be casket sharp and arrive like T’Challa did in “Black Panther.” While it’s not about showing off he wants to be fresh for God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wakanda 4Eva: 5 Facts About ‘Black Panther’ You Probably Didn’t Know
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Demetrius West and Jesus Promoters Answer In The Affirmative With New Radio Single
- Behind The Scenes: Kyla Pratt Returns To T.V. With New Comedy Show
- Newspapers Edited By Frederick Douglass Now Available Online