Easter has passed, but a lot of people were dressed to impress. Whether you are wearing your new hat, suit, shoes or whatever you came to praise God. One caller mentioned that she isn’t buying anything new and just wants people to focus on their relationship with him.
Another caller spoke about not attending church, but spending time with his family eating sushi. A man called in and mentioned that he will be casket sharp and arrive like T’Challa did in “Black Panther.” While it’s not about showing off he wants to be fresh for God.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School