Lynn Richardson is back and giving insight on credit cards. GRIFF asked about using secured credit cards and if it helps your credit score. Richardson explained that credit is just like a muscle you have to exercise it in order for it to get stronger.
She believes using the secured card and paying it off helps your credit. A caller asked about short sales and Richardson explains that you must be the home out as that before you miss a payment. After won’t help and people need to realize that. Listen to all of the advice from Lynn Richardson.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “We Did It Again”: Todd Dulaney & Wife Expecting Baby No. 5 [VIDEO]
- Disney & Sony Cut A Deal For Rights To Stream ‘Spider-Man’ Films
- Michael B. Jordan Shares Why He Decided To Go Public With Lori Harvey
- Unarmed Father Of 10 Kids Killed By Police In North Carolina
- LeVar Burton, Robin Roberts To Guest Host Future Episodes Of ‘Jeopardy!’
- Anika Noni Rose Will Star In Showtime’s New Vampire Drama Pilot ‘Let The Right One In’
- Beyoncé and Lorraine Schwartz Award Three Scholarships to Increase Diversity in the Jewelry Industry
- Bodycam Footage Released of the Fatal Shooting of the Columbus Teen by Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Cautiously Rejoice After Derek Chauvin Is Found Guilty Of Murder
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd