The kids have been on break all week and GRIFF is so happy they are going back to school. He mentioned they sat on their butts, watched television, ate snacks and did nothing. It was nice to hang out with them, but it’s time for them to start learning again.
He is ready for them to get homework, have a bed time and more. GRIFF was so excited and needed to put that in his prayer. Have fun going back to school kids!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen
- NYC Announces New Vaccination Mandate For Private Employees
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- ‘Aunt Viv’ Hospitalized: Pens Note To Will Smith
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History
- Marcus Garvey’s Descendants Seek Pardon From President Biden
- Actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Creates Production Company, Inks Partnership With Netflix
- Fans Honor Injured NFL Player Tre’Davious White With $100K Food Bank Donation
- Historic First: Kiesha Nix Becomes First Black Woman VP In Los Angeles Lakers History