Erica Campbell talked about the relationship with her children and how they are so sweet, but is scared when they turn a little sour. As kids get older they shift and you must be aware that you are the parent and help them through it. She also believes that you have to check them sometimes.
You must stay engaged with them, learn what they are going through and place the right things in them. We must teach them rights and wrongs in life as well as about having a relationship with God. A bond with your kids is a precious thing to have.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Burpees Tutorial [VIDEO]
- Historic Church In Atlanta Vandalized On MLK Day
- Pastor Jamal Bryant’s New Birth Helps Furloughed Workers [VIDEO]
- Worst 50 Places For Christians
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- Man Drives Ferrari Into Water Because ‘Jesus Told Him To’
- It’s Official! Kamala Harris Announces She’s Running For President
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame