Erica Campbell talked about the relationship with her children and how they are so sweet, but is scared when they turn a little sour. As kids get older they shift and you must be aware that you are the parent and help them through it. She also believes that you have to check them sometimes.
You must stay engaged with them, learn what they are going through and place the right things in them. We must teach them rights and wrongs in life as well as about having a relationship with God. A bond with your kids is a precious thing to have.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Taking Care Of Your Children Into Their 20’s Is Really Doing Them Harm [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Dude Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Sometimes It’s Right In Front Of You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Waffle House Offers To Pay For Shooting Victim’s Funeral Expenses
- Bryan Popin Opens Up About His Calling To Make Gospel Music [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Stop Being Mean [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]