Erica Campbell talked about the relationship with her children and how they are so sweet, but is scared when they turn a little sour. As kids get older they shift and you must be aware that you are the parent and help them through it. She also believes that you have to check them sometimes.
You must stay engaged with them, learn what they are going through and place the right things in them. We must teach them rights and wrongs in life as well as about having a relationship with God. A bond with your kids is a precious thing to have.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]
- All-Star Baseball Player Adam Wainwright Leads 1-Year Online Bible Study For Fans
- Gospel Nominees Announced for 51st Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Tyler Perry And Crystal A. Fox Had A ‘Knock Down, Drag Out Argument’ About Hair On The Set of ‘A Fall From Grace’
- Mr. Griffin: Your Weaknesses Are Your Strengths [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Feel Bad If You’re A Quiet Praiser [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Aging In The Church [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Watch What You Eat [VIDEO]
- WWE Hall Of Famer And Father Of The Rock, Rocky Johnson Dead At 75
- Neo-Nazi Arrested, Charged With Making Threats Against Historic Black Church