Okera Banks has styled for Tiffany Haddish, Erica Campbell and so many more. She spoke about repeating fashion and the rules to it. Social media sometimes makes us not want to repeat our outfits, but there are ways around that and Okera is here to help.
She mentioned when repeating an outfit be confident, accessorize and wear a bold lip if you can. Okera also mentioned that fanny packs are making a comeback so that could be an added accessory. Lastly, before you repeat the outfit make sure you give it a little time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Raven Symone Shares Her Secret To Shedding 28 LBS
- 5 Historic Landmarks To Visit While Celebrating Juneteenth
- Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Gorilla Glue Girl Tessica Brown’s Hair Grows Back Using Her New Haircare Line!
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open Magnet School In LA For Marvel & Apple Employees Of Tomorrow