Okera Banks has styled for Tiffany Haddish, Erica Campbell and so many more. She spoke about repeating fashion and the rules to it. Social media sometimes makes us not want to repeat our outfits, but there are ways around that and Okera is here to help.
She mentioned when repeating an outfit be confident, accessorize and wear a bold lip if you can. Okera also mentioned that fanny packs are making a comeback so that could be an added accessory. Lastly, before you repeat the outfit make sure you give it a little time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Laurence Fishburne To Present LeVar Burton With Lifetime Achievement Honors At The First Annual Children’s & Family Emmy Awards Ceremony
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Food For Thought: LeBron James Has A Question For The Media
- Twitter Drags Kyle Rittenhouse For Appearing To Compare Himself To Jesus Christ
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward In The Fight To End The HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Former Prosecutor Jackie Johnson Receives Court Date In Ahmaud Arbery Case
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- Sybil Wilkes ‘What You Need To Know’ Brooklyn’s in the House! — Senate Votes to Protect Gay Marriage — Black Man Freed