A high school student, who goes by the name of @UhDeeVuh on Twitter, desperately wanted Michael B. Jordan as her prom date, but when she couldn’t get hold of the Black Panther star, she took a different route. Th young woman took a cardboard cut-out of the hunky actor to prom.
After doing some research, it looks like the young woman posted the photos two years ago and they just their way around to TheShadeRoom. Either way, sis is working hard to get to MBJ and we don’t blame her.
Help make Dee’s dream come true by retweeting her pinned tweet and mentioning MBJ.
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- What Happened To Brianna Grier? Family Releases Pathology Report
- Serena Williams To Retire From Tennis Following U.S. Open
- Happy Birthday, Whitney Houston! 12 Times She Stole Our Hearts
Student Brings Cardboard Cutout Of Michael B. Jordan To Prom [PHOTOS] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com