Jason Nelson loves his church and preach the word of God. He talked about people and them running with they’re tank on empty. Jason also spoke about pastors doing it and how it’s not good because everyone needs to maintain themselves.
You must pull away sometimes to recover and rebuild yourself. Like cars when they go on empty they don’t run. Remember to take a break when needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- A Sermon From Sarah Jakes Roberts For Anyone Experiencing Loss And Undergoing Transition
- 14-Year-Old Black Girl Used A White Profile Picture To Infiltrate Her Classmate’s Racist Group Chat
- Harvard University To Honor Queen Latifah
- 12-Year-Old Flint Activist Raises Over $130K For Water Filtration Systems
- Entrepreneur Launches Coupon Platform To Support Black-Owned Businesses
- Artists Announced for Pastor Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday All-Star Tribute Concert
- Former NFL Player DeAngelo Williams Funds 500 Mammograms
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy