Nikita B is a wife, mom, comedian and nurse. She spoke to Erica Campbell about how she met her husband and is helping to raise 5 kids and a possible. The possible comes from her nephew that is always around and will probably stay for the rest of his life.
Nikita B also spoke about one of the scariest moments when she was performing and nearly passed out. When she went to the emergency room they told her she is having an active stroke. At that moment she knew she needed a prayer and a pill. Nikita B advises everyone to take time out to receive the help they need.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Interactive Map: Which Halloween Candy Is Most Popular In Your State?
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks