Nikita B is a wife, mom, comedian and nurse. She spoke to Erica Campbell about how she met her husband and is helping to raise 5 kids and a possible. The possible comes from her nephew that is always around and will probably stay for the rest of his life.
Nikita B also spoke about one of the scariest moments when she was performing and nearly passed out. When she went to the emergency room they told her she is having an active stroke. At that moment she knew she needed a prayer and a pill. Nikita B advises everyone to take time out to receive the help they need.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Burpees Tutorial [VIDEO]
- Historic Church In Atlanta Vandalized On MLK Day
- Pastor Jamal Bryant’s New Birth Helps Furloughed Workers [VIDEO]
- Worst 50 Places For Christians
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- Man Drives Ferrari Into Water Because ‘Jesus Told Him To’
- It’s Official! Kamala Harris Announces She’s Running For President
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame