Waffle House has offered to pay for the funerals of the 4 people killed in its restaurant in Tennessee over the weekend and will help to cover the medical expenses of those injured. A representative for the company has reached out to all of the victim’s families.
Four people were killed and another 4 injured when 29-year-old gunman entered the restaurant with an AR-15 and opened fire. James Shaw Jr., the hero responsible for disarming the gunman, has been offered assistance to him as well from the company. The gunman has been arrested and is in police custody.
The dead were identified as 29-year-old restaurant worker Taurean C. Sanderlin, and restaurant patrons Joe R. Perez, 20, Akilah Dasilva, 23, and DeEbony Groves, 21.
We are certainly praying for the families of these young people.
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
Waffle House Offers To Pay For Shooting Victim’s Funeral Expenses was originally published on praisebaltimore.com