Waffle House has offered to pay for the funerals of the 4 people killed in its restaurant in Tennessee over the weekend and will help to cover the medical expenses of those injured. A representative for the company has reached out to all of the victim’s families.
Four people were killed and another 4 injured when 29-year-old gunman entered the restaurant with an AR-15 and opened fire. James Shaw Jr., the hero responsible for disarming the gunman, has been offered assistance to him as well from the company. The gunman has been arrested and is in police custody.
The dead were identified as 29-year-old restaurant worker Taurean C. Sanderlin, and restaurant patrons Joe R. Perez, 20, Akilah Dasilva, 23, and DeEbony Groves, 21.
We are certainly praying for the families of these young people.
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”
Waffle House Offers To Pay For Shooting Victim’s Funeral Expenses was originally published on praisebaltimore.com