Waffle House has offered to pay for the funerals of the 4 people killed in its restaurant in Tennessee over the weekend and will help to cover the medical expenses of those injured. A representative for the company has reached out to all of the victim’s families.
Four people were killed and another 4 injured when 29-year-old gunman entered the restaurant with an AR-15 and opened fire. James Shaw Jr., the hero responsible for disarming the gunman, has been offered assistance to him as well from the company. The gunman has been arrested and is in police custody.
The dead were identified as 29-year-old restaurant worker Taurean C. Sanderlin, and restaurant patrons Joe R. Perez, 20, Akilah Dasilva, 23, and DeEbony Groves, 21.
We are certainly praying for the families of these young people.
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Announces He’s ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump’ At Conference
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life
Waffle House Offers To Pay For Shooting Victim’s Funeral Expenses was originally published on praisebaltimore.com