Waffle House has offered to pay for the funerals of the 4 people killed in its restaurant in Tennessee over the weekend and will help to cover the medical expenses of those injured. A representative for the company has reached out to all of the victim’s families.
Four people were killed and another 4 injured when 29-year-old gunman entered the restaurant with an AR-15 and opened fire. James Shaw Jr., the hero responsible for disarming the gunman, has been offered assistance to him as well from the company. The gunman has been arrested and is in police custody.
The dead were identified as 29-year-old restaurant worker Taurean C. Sanderlin, and restaurant patrons Joe R. Perez, 20, Akilah Dasilva, 23, and DeEbony Groves, 21.
We are certainly praying for the families of these young people.
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
Waffle House Offers To Pay For Shooting Victim’s Funeral Expenses was originally published on praisebaltimore.com