Rep. Maxine Waters is known for her activism and speaking out on injustice as well as calling out President Donald Trump. She spoke to Erica Campbell about being one of the Time 100: Most Influential People.
Maxine is so happy about being a icon amongst millennials and is ready to get #45 impeached. She told Erica about the power in social media and how more need to call him out because this can happen. We can’t have him in the White House anymore making problems and hurting this country.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming” [PHOTOS]
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]