GRIFF is a huge fan of dogs and wants some parents to embrace the love of dogs. In his prayer he talked about how this mom and son were walking and the child began to cry because of his dog. GRIFF’s dog is very small and believes just because you were scared of dogs or had a bad experience don’t pass that down to your kids.
Let it go and buy them a dog so that they can have the experience. He knows that most kids won’t be responsible with walking the dog or feeding it but it could be fun. Let your kid have a pet.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Serena Williams And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing