GRIFF is a huge fan of dogs and wants some parents to embrace the love of dogs. In his prayer he talked about how this mom and son were walking and the child began to cry because of his dog. GRIFF’s dog is very small and believes just because you were scared of dogs or had a bad experience don’t pass that down to your kids.
Let it go and buy them a dog so that they can have the experience. He knows that most kids won’t be responsible with walking the dog or feeding it but it could be fun. Let your kid have a pet.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Evelyn Lozada Re-Dedicates Her Life To God: “I’m Not Living For Instagram Or Facebook, I’m Living For My Kids And God”
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes 30 Million To Fund Black Female Entrepreneurs