GRIFF is a huge fan of dogs and wants some parents to embrace the love of dogs. In his prayer he talked about how this mom and son were walking and the child began to cry because of his dog. GRIFF’s dog is very small and believes just because you were scared of dogs or had a bad experience don’t pass that down to your kids.
Let it go and buy them a dog so that they can have the experience. He knows that most kids won’t be responsible with walking the dog or feeding it but it could be fun. Let your kid have a pet.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbershops [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Search My Heart [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be A Bridge Not A Draw Bridge [VIDEO]
- Coming to the Stage with Kev on Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- William Murphy Debuts New Song, “Same Grace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
- Faith Walking: Covered By The Blood [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women’s Hands & Feet During Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Isaac Carree Talks New Album, ‘No Risk No Reward’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Mike Jr. With The Motivational Moment