GRIFF is a huge fan of dogs and wants some parents to embrace the love of dogs. In his prayer he talked about how this mom and son were walking and the child began to cry because of his dog. GRIFF’s dog is very small and believes just because you were scared of dogs or had a bad experience don’t pass that down to your kids.
Let it go and buy them a dog so that they can have the experience. He knows that most kids won’t be responsible with walking the dog or feeding it but it could be fun. Let your kid have a pet.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation