Counselors listen to everything that is going on with your life. Between the good and bad they have no choice. GRIFF talked about how they could be writing notes or a grocery list down, but they still have to listen to us.
Counselors don’t judge you for telling stories about when you were 11 and it’s comfortable. GRIFF mentioned just make sure you are in the right chair. Thank God for counselors!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- I Love What My Eyes Have Laid Sight On: Oscar Nominees Brian Tyree Henry & Angela Bassett Share A Heartwarming Moment
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- J. Pyles On Growing Up a Preacher’s Kid, New Single & More
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Florida School District Removes Toni Morrison’s ‘The Bluest Eye’ As Conservative War Against CRT Continues
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Nikole Hannah-Jones’ ‘The 1619 Project’ Is Coming To Hulu With A Six Part Series
- ‘Enkyboys’ Viral TikTok Dad Randy Gonzalez Passes Away At 35
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
- Video Of Bethune-Cookman Football Players Sharing Helmets Spotlights Ed Reed’s Concerns About Resources