Bill Cosby is making headlines everywhere after he was found guilty on 3 different accounts of sexual assault. He is facing 10 years in prison for each account and will be sentenced later. Callers spoke out about how they felt about the verdict and many defended the comedian.
One woman mentioned that coming up in those days the women should’ve know they weren’t coming over for small talk. Another caller believes this is a racial issue because White counterparts have sexually assaulted women and never got prison time. One man called in and spoke about how the women shouldn’t of took the money from him. What are your thoughts about the verdict?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Bill Cosby’s Daughter Dead At 44
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Deborah Joy Winans Hints At ‘Greenleaf’ Spinoff, Debuts New Single & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tramaine Hawkins Debuts Remastered Version of “Goin’ Up Yonder” Ft. Erica Campbell & Cast of ‘Greenleaf’
- Healthy Ever After: How Turmeric And Other Herbs Help Boost The Immune System
- Jackie Hill Perry Discusses The Significance Of The Book Of Jude & How It Inspired Her Devotional [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trailer For Hulu’s ‘Woke’ Series Promises Comedy And Living While Black Scenarios
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue