Bill Cosby is making headlines everywhere after he was found guilty on 3 different accounts of sexual assault. He is facing 10 years in prison for each account and will be sentenced later. Callers spoke out about how they felt about the verdict and many defended the comedian.
One woman mentioned that coming up in those days the women should’ve know they weren’t coming over for small talk. Another caller believes this is a racial issue because White counterparts have sexually assaulted women and never got prison time. One man called in and spoke about how the women shouldn’t of took the money from him. What are your thoughts about the verdict?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Bill Cosby’s Daughter Dead At 44
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Press Play: New Miss Universe Talks Receiving A Message From Oprah
- Multiple NYPD Officers Say They Were Forced To Target Black & Latino Subway Riders In Discrimination Lawsuit
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women