Bill Cosby is making headlines everywhere after he was found guilty on 3 different accounts of sexual assault. He is facing 10 years in prison for each account and will be sentenced later. Callers spoke out about how they felt about the verdict and many defended the comedian.
One woman mentioned that coming up in those days the women should’ve know they weren’t coming over for small talk. Another caller believes this is a racial issue because White counterparts have sexually assaulted women and never got prison time. One man called in and spoke about how the women shouldn’t of took the money from him. What are your thoughts about the verdict?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Bill Cosby’s Daughter Dead At 44
- Video Shows Texas Cop Brutally ‘Choked’ Black Teen Girl ‘Simply Walking Home,’ Violently Arrested Her Mom
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
- Rihanna The Coin Collector Is Set To Launch Fenty Parfum To Her Growing Empire
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Watch: Will Smith Stars as Williams Sisters’ Father in ‘King Richard’ Trailer
- Costa Rican Gymnast Luciana Alvarado Cleverly Included BLM Tribute In Her Olympic Routine
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’