Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
New music alert! Award-winning gospel artist, songwriter and producer Donald Lawrence has reunited with The Tri-City Singers to released a new singled called “Goshen 432HZ.” It kicked off the 25th anniversary of the release of their 1993 debut album, A Songwriter’s Point of View.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The song, which promotes love, peace and safety, comes from their upcoming 25th anniversary coming soon and comes just in time for him to perform it at the McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour he’s a part of kicking off in May.
“To pray Goshen is to pray God’s supernatural protection for you, your loved ones, and those connected to you,” Lawrence says. “May God’s Goshen be with you. In the hard times we are living in today, we pray Goshen over you!”
The “432 hz” reference in the song represents “a frequency that is widely considered a spiritual and sacred tuning, based on historical findings from early instruments of Biblical times, with a lower pitch tone that is also said to be more calming and peaceful.”
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Male Nurses [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Mornings Check-In
- Jason Nelson Pre-Records Sunday Services For His Church During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tips, Tricks & Free Online Tools For Parents Becoming Teachers During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Sybil Wilkes With What You Need to Know About The Coronavirus Stimulus Package [EXCLUSIVE]
- Former NFL Player Myron Rolle Is Now A Doctor Fighting Coronavirus
- Brooks Brothers To Make 150,000 Masks A Day To Fight Coronavirus Crisis
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]
- Report: ESPN To Move Up Date Of Upcoming Michael Jordan Documentary To April 19
- Carmelo Anthony Shares The Story Of How LeBron James Saved His Life
Adorable Baby Pics Of Gospel Singer Janice Gaines Son, Gabriel!
1.Source: 1 of 6
2.Source: 2 of 6
3.Source: 3 of 6
4.Source: 4 of 6
5.Source: 5 of 6
6.Source: 6 of 6
Donald Lawrence Reunites With The Tri-City Singers For Their 25th Anniversary was originally published on praisebaltimore.com