Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
New music alert! Award-winning gospel artist, songwriter and producer Donald Lawrence has reunited with The Tri-City Singers to released a new singled called “Goshen 432HZ.” It kicked off the 25th anniversary of the release of their 1993 debut album, A Songwriter’s Point of View.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The song, which promotes love, peace and safety, comes from their upcoming 25th anniversary coming soon and comes just in time for him to perform it at the McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour he’s a part of kicking off in May.
“To pray Goshen is to pray God’s supernatural protection for you, your loved ones, and those connected to you,” Lawrence says. “May God’s Goshen be with you. In the hard times we are living in today, we pray Goshen over you!”
The “432 hz” reference in the song represents “a frequency that is widely considered a spiritual and sacred tuning, based on historical findings from early instruments of Biblical times, with a lower pitch tone that is also said to be more calming and peaceful.”
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
Adorable Baby Pics Of Gospel Singer Janice Gaines Son, Gabriel!
1.Source: 1 of 6
2.Source: 2 of 6
3.Source: 3 of 6
4.Source: 4 of 6
5.Source: 5 of 6
6.Source: 6 of 6
Donald Lawrence Reunites With The Tri-City Singers For Their 25th Anniversary was originally published on praisebaltimore.com