Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
New music alert! Award-winning gospel artist, songwriter and producer Donald Lawrence has reunited with The Tri-City Singers to released a new singled called “Goshen 432HZ.” It kicked off the 25th anniversary of the release of their 1993 debut album, A Songwriter’s Point of View.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The song, which promotes love, peace and safety, comes from their upcoming 25th anniversary coming soon and comes just in time for him to perform it at the McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour he’s a part of kicking off in May.
“To pray Goshen is to pray God’s supernatural protection for you, your loved ones, and those connected to you,” Lawrence says. “May God’s Goshen be with you. In the hard times we are living in today, we pray Goshen over you!”
The “432 hz” reference in the song represents “a frequency that is widely considered a spiritual and sacred tuning, based on historical findings from early instruments of Biblical times, with a lower pitch tone that is also said to be more calming and peaceful.”
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Jo Dee Messina On Battling Cancer: “I Know That God Has Me”
- Travis Greene Announces ‘See the Light’ Tour, Reveals New Single With Jekalyn Carr
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
- Wife Of Temptations’ Dennis Edwards Denies Abusing Him Before His Death
- Here’s How Sears Had Unexpected Influence With Black Shoppers
Donald Lawrence Reunites With The Tri-City Singers For Their 25th Anniversary was originally published on praisebaltimore.com