It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and people are trying to figure out how to help the people that battle these issues. Erica Campbell spoke about Kanye West’s recent antics and believes his mental health has a lot to do with it. She thinks that someone close to him has to have a serious talk with him.
GRIFF spoke on the fact that people are shamed because they struggle with these issues. He also thinks that there needs to be away we can introduce doctors to our friends without it making them feel bad. What can we do about mental health in America?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Vanessa Bryant Suing L.A. Country Fire Department For Sharing Kobe Bryant’s Helicopter Crash Pics
- Judge Approves $577 Settlement In Lawsuit Involving Maryland HBCUs
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Virginia Prosecutor Calls For Investigation After Cops Drag Black Woman From Her Vehicle
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Dr. Maya Angelou To Appear On Limited Edition Quarter Coins In 2022
- Watch First Episode of Vice’s DC Sniper Documentary Series
- Russell Westbrook Breaks Record For Most Career Triple-Doubles In NBA History
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues