It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and people are trying to figure out how to help the people that battle these issues. Erica Campbell spoke about Kanye West’s recent antics and believes his mental health has a lot to do with it. She thinks that someone close to him has to have a serious talk with him.
GRIFF spoke on the fact that people are shamed because they struggle with these issues. He also thinks that there needs to be away we can introduce doctors to our friends without it making them feel bad. What can we do about mental health in America?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A Name Change
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77