It’s Mental Health Awareness Month and people are trying to figure out how to help the people that battle these issues. Erica Campbell spoke about Kanye West’s recent antics and believes his mental health has a lot to do with it. She thinks that someone close to him has to have a serious talk with him.
GRIFF spoke on the fact that people are shamed because they struggle with these issues. He also thinks that there needs to be away we can introduce doctors to our friends without it making them feel bad. What can we do about mental health in America?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence On Her Disappearance, COVID Status “I Died”
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Hits Historic HBCU Fundraising Milestone
- New Music! John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits”
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action