Love can be challenging in all relationships. Erica Campbell talked about how when you have a great bond and friends you sacrifice for them. Coming out to events, calling to check up on them really lets them know you care about them.
Make time for people you care about and let them know you love and appreciate them. Erica also mentioned when you make excuses about why you couldn’t support them so many times that’s not being a friend. Try your best and show them love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Snoop Dogg to Receive a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”
- Jordin Sparks On How She Deals With “Slick Comments” About Her Son: “I Never Understood People Who Can Say Stuff About Kids”
- Chance The Rapper Partners With MGM To Bring ‘Hope’ To The Big Screen
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference