Love can be challenging in all relationships. Erica Campbell talked about how when you have a great bond and friends you sacrifice for them. Coming out to events, calling to check up on them really lets them know you care about them.
Make time for people you care about and let them know you love and appreciate them. Erica also mentioned when you make excuses about why you couldn’t support them so many times that’s not being a friend. Try your best and show them love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Trending Topics: Sinbad Made an Appearance At The “Different World” HBCU Tour
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and know – Lifting the Veil
- Her Story – Harriet Tubman: Strength, Patience, and Passion | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The U.S. Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Life
- Missouri GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Exposed As ‘Honorary’ KKK Member
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- Latest Trump Speeches Highlight Same Cognitive Fears That Republicans Express About Biden
- Savannah James Just Scored From The Sidelines With A $60,000 Rare Hermes Bag
- Atlanta’s Reesa Teesa Gets (Even More) Personal With Tamron Hall
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
One Hallelujah Tour is Coming to a City Near You: Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell, Israel Houghton, and Jekalyn Carr!
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
10 Messages From Sarah Jakes Roberts That Will Leave You Inspired
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Don Lemon Agrees to $24 Million Separation Agreement With CNN