Love can be challenging in all relationships. Erica Campbell talked about how when you have a great bond and friends you sacrifice for them. Coming out to events, calling to check up on them really lets them know you care about them.
Make time for people you care about and let them know you love and appreciate them. Erica also mentioned when you make excuses about why you couldn’t support them so many times that’s not being a friend. Try your best and show them love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Black-Owned Company City Fresh Foods Inks Historic Contract With Boston Public Schools
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- Colin Kaepernick Awarded Honorary Degree From Morgan State University
- Legendary Songstress Mary J. Blige Named One Of Time’s Most Influential People
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- ‘Cops Aren’t Doing Anything’: Uvalde School Shooting Investigation Spotlights ‘Unprepared’ Police Response