Erica Campbell talks about two things truth and love. She mentioned that it’s crucial to have them both together in life and your relationships. When you talk to someone and you’re bashing them or beating them up with words it’s not telling them the truth and not saying it with love.
Erica understands that you might think you’re speaking from the heart, but the tone isn’t correct. Have some compassion when confronting them. Remember to always have truth and love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A Name Change
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77