Erica Campbell talks about two things truth and love. She mentioned that it’s crucial to have them both together in life and your relationships. When you talk to someone and you’re bashing them or beating them up with words it’s not telling them the truth and not saying it with love.
Erica understands that you might think you’re speaking from the heart, but the tone isn’t correct. Have some compassion when confronting them. Remember to always have truth and love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Howard University’s Drumline To Escort Joe Biden, Kamala Harris After Historic Inauguration
- Mary J. Blige And Simone I. Smith Launch Their Latest Jewelry Collection, Fly Girls
- Stephen Jackson Says Kyrie Irving Bought Home For George Floyd’s Family
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- ‘Saved By The Bell’ Actor Dustin Diamond Diagnosed With Cancer
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode