Erica Campbell talks about two things truth and love. She mentioned that it’s crucial to have them both together in life and your relationships. When you talk to someone and you’re bashing them or beating them up with words it’s not telling them the truth and not saying it with love.
Erica understands that you might think you’re speaking from the heart, but the tone isn’t correct. Have some compassion when confronting them. Remember to always have truth and love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbershops [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Search My Heart [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be A Bridge Not A Draw Bridge [VIDEO]
- Coming to the Stage with Kev on Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- William Murphy Debuts New Song, “Same Grace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
- Faith Walking: Covered By The Blood [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women’s Hands & Feet During Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Isaac Carree Talks New Album, ‘No Risk No Reward’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Mike Jr. With The Motivational Moment