Erica Campbell talks about two things truth and love. She mentioned that it’s crucial to have them both together in life and your relationships. When you talk to someone and you’re bashing them or beating them up with words it’s not telling them the truth and not saying it with love.
Erica understands that you might think you’re speaking from the heart, but the tone isn’t correct. Have some compassion when confronting them. Remember to always have truth and love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) – The Gift of Love | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Fantasia Serves In An Annakiki Blazer While Promoting ‘The Color Purple’
- Sheila Jackson Lee Retains Congress Seat After Losing Houston Mayor Runoff
- GRWM: ‘The Color Purple’ Star Phylicia Pearl Mpasi Is A Floral Princess At The World Premiere
- Pastor Marvin Winans’ Long-Stalled Megachurch Construction Could Be Mostly Finished in 2025
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Black Hollywood Showed Up for The Color Purple World Premiere
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!