The NBA playoffs are here and it’s been crazy. GRIFF is saying a prayer for the teams that just can’t seem to get it right. He spoke about New Orleans and Toronto losing the last couple of games and possibly not making it to the next round.
GRIFF also couldn’t help but talk about LeBron James and him putting up the game winning points in overtime. He also wants to pray about the Pelicans the Jazz and more. Make sure you keep watching the NBA playoffs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NFL QB Nick Foles Doesn’t Believe In The ‘Prosperity Gospel’
- Teen Gifts Her Class With 50-Day Devotional She Wrote Herself!
- Black Friday Alternative, “Bless Friday,” To Celebrate 10 Years
- Ericaism: Be Your Authentic Self [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: We Fall Down, But We Get Back Up! [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Father’s Raising Daughters [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Yolanda Adams Performs Her Hits At The 2019 Soul Train Awards
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- Faith Walking: Compromising With The World [Video]
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next