In this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer, GRIFF is shocked by the revelation that a lot of women still have a second name to give to men they don’t like. It’s not just secular woman, or only women in the 20s- it’s the saints too.
GRIFF is perplexed about why this practice still occurs. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Kelly Rowland Speaks Out, Says She Felt Paralyzed By Beyoncé Comparisons For A Decade
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Stop, Step Back and Think Your Way Through!
- Nick Cannon Apologizes For Anti-Semitic Remarks, Diddy Wants Him At Revolt
- North Carolina City Apologizes For Slavery
- Judge Sends Black Teen To Juvenile Detention Center For Missing Online Homework
- Porsha Williams Arrested At Protest For Breonna Taylor
- Natural Remedies That Could Help Covid-19
- Kanye West Reportedly Explored Getting His Name On Florida Ballots Before Bowing Out Of Presidential Race
- Your Mask May Be Giving You Maskne. Here’s How To Prevent Acne From Your Mask
- The Wendy’s Where Rayshard Brooks Was Killed Has Been Demolished