And congratulations to Pastor John Gray, who was overcome with emotion as he was welcomed in as the new pastor of Relentless Church on this past Sunday, May 6, 2018. Gray is taking over the former Redemption Church space as Pastors Ron and Hope Carpenter relocate to San Jose, Calif. to pastor. Gray and wife Aventer plan to relocate to Greenville, South Carolina in the coming months.
Carpenter asked believers in the building to encourage Gray, to “stretch your hand out to a man who is going to receive a great baton.” Moments later, he passed Gray a key that would unlock every door in the 250,000-square-foot building.
“I just wanted the devil to see how badly he lost,” Gray said to thunderous applause. “In a time when the nation is still so divided by class and by race, here, on a Sunday morning, white pastors just handed over their life’s work … to black pastors. In South Carolina. Hello, Relentless.”
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- André Leon Talley’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Cops Quickly Forgive Anti-Mask Mom On Video Threatening School Board With ‘Loaded’ Guns
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #5
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #4
- Sister, Sister: NBA Reporter Sister Duo Share Special Moment Together On ESPN [Video]
- NAACP Houston Branch To Host Covid Town Hall: Navigating the Pandemic with Facts
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated Has Passed Away
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]
John Gray Installed As Pastor Of Relentless Church was originally published on praisebaltimore.com