GRIFF reflects on the last two years working on “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.” When the show got started he was going through a divorce, TJ’s dad had passed away and Erica Campbell was going through a couple hard times in her marriage and relationship with her sister. He revealed though that with time everything changed.
In time GRIFF has learned how to forgive and his close friends as well as family has seen change. Erica is doing well with everything and is working on a book and has a reality television show coming soon. GRIFF mentioned that this just shows you how good God is and how he makes things happen.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]