Erica Campbell is so excited to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of the radio show. She spoke about how when you’re doing something you love it feels amazing and doesn’t feel like work. Erica finds joy in talking to gospel artists, listeners and others about God and things they love.
You must work from passion and not just the payment it gives you. Erica mentioned that she might miss out on sleep and hanging out, but this job fills her up. Congratulations to Erica and the rest of the team!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- #ICYMI: The 13th Annual Praise 104.1/Spirit 1340 Spirit Of Praise Celebration! [WATCH]
- Moving Beyond the Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Common Helps Create Music Recording Studio At Illinois Correctional Center
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Howard University Receives Largest Alumni Donation In Its 154-Year History
- Elderly Black Man In Need Of Medical Treatment Released From Georgia Hospital And Found Laying On The Ground Outside