Erica Campbell is so excited to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of the radio show. She spoke about how when you’re doing something you love it feels amazing and doesn’t feel like work. Erica finds joy in talking to gospel artists, listeners and others about God and things they love.
You must work from passion and not just the payment it gives you. Erica mentioned that she might miss out on sleep and hanging out, but this job fills her up. Congratulations to Erica and the rest of the team!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fred Hammond Recalls The Day Aretha Franklin Was Crowned The Queen Of Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Macy Gray On Aretha Franklin: “I Think She Knew She Was The Greatest” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Cathy Hughes Heartwarming Statement About The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]