Erica Campbell is so excited to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of the radio show. She spoke about how when you’re doing something you love it feels amazing and doesn’t feel like work. Erica finds joy in talking to gospel artists, listeners and others about God and things they love.
You must work from passion and not just the payment it gives you. Erica mentioned that she might miss out on sleep and hanging out, but this job fills her up. Congratulations to Erica and the rest of the team!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- University Bans Student From Handing Out Christian Pamphlets To LGBT Studies Class
- Mr. Griffin: Extend An Olive Branch [VIDEO]
- Woman Calls On Jesus After Being Shot At Church, Survives
- Good Hair, Bad Hair: 5 Films That Explore The Nuances Of Black Hair
- Griff’s Prayer for Funeral Arrangements [VIDEO]
- Thoughts? Justin Bieber Sings Marvin Sapp’s ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Slain HBCU Student Anitra Gunn’s Boyfriend Has Been Charged With Murder
- Eva Marcille And Tyra Banks Reunite On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna At Emotional Memorial
- iPraise Live Season 2 Ep. 1: Darius Paulk [Exclusive Video]