TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence On Her Disappearance, COVID Status “I Died”
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Hits Historic HBCU Fundraising Milestone
- New Music! John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits”
- Beyoncé Pens Heartfelt Letter Thanking Fans For 40th Birthday Wishes: ‘I Cried Tears Of Joy’
- Jelani Day Found Dead After Missing Grad Student’s Disappearance Received Little Media Attention
- Rev. Jesse Jackson Thanks God For “Leading The Way” To Overcoming His COVID Battle
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action