Jekalyn Carr is back with her new single featuring Ashley (Charisse) Makey. The song “Stay With Me” begins with Jekalyn talking about things we couldn’t do without God. It has a very soft and slow beat, but the lyrics takeover and makes you fall in love with it.
Jekalyn and Ashley’s voice blend so well together. It sounds like perfect harmony and reminds you that so much might go on, but God will never leave your side. Make sure you listen to the song and tell us what you think of it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Create Your World By Your Words [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Choose Jesus Intentionally [VIDEO]
- Kim Fields Discovers God’s Grace In New Lifetime Film Airing Easter Sunday
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Exchanging Snacks For Chores [VIDEO]
- Ayesha Curry’s At-Home Baby Hair Salon Is The Cutest Thing Ever!