GRIFF has a prayer for the person that stole his daughter’s phone. He is not very happy about it and she didn’t misplace it someone literally took it off her desk and won’t give it back. GRIFF mentioned that he’s been texting the phone and making funny threats to them.
He is also not happy that he has to talk to his ex-wife now just to talk to his daughter. GRIFF told the person that he is sending people to the house if he doesn’t get the phone back by Monday. We hope she gets her phone back.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rain Pryor, Daughter Of Legendary Comedian Richard Pryor, Announces Bid For Baltimore City Council
- Miss Michigan Loses Crown Because of Racist Tweets
- Art Neville Of The Meters & The Neville Brothers Dead At 81
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Secure $70M Netflix Stand-Up Comedy Deal
- Tom Joyner Vows To Always Help HBCUs [VIDEO]
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire