After that Paul talked about how Philemon is a believer and that he should go back with this letter and know the slavery will end. The slave went back showed him the letter and at the moment Philemon pardoned his slave. He couldn’t believe it and was so happy God, Paul and believing helped him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 12-Year-Old Flint Activist Raises Over $130K For Water Filtration Systems
- Entrepreneur Launches Coupon Platform To Support Black-Owned Businesses
- Artists Announced for Pastor Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday All-Star Tribute Concert
- Former NFL Player DeAngelo Williams Funds 500 Mammograms
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy
- Sherri Shepherd Posts Funny Video About Her Frustrations With Her Baby Daddy
- Oprah Winfrey Does Not Regret Her Decision To Not Get Married Or Have Kids
- Will Smith Developing A ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Spinoff Series
- Walking On Water: $3,000 ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out In Minutes
- Colorado Pastor Shot & Killed By His Own Son