After that Paul talked about how Philemon is a believer and that he should go back with this letter and know the slavery will end. The slave went back showed him the letter and at the moment Philemon pardoned his slave. He couldn’t believe it and was so happy God, Paul and believing helped him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Gives His Opinion On The Worst Part Of Being A Dad
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- William McDowell On Training Up Our Children To Know God
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. Charged In Groping Incident
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Mom Seeking Answers After Cops Called On 10-Year-Old Son Over Play Money [Video]