Having amazing friends in our lives is one of God’s greatest gifts. GRIFF talked about his friends that have been with him through good and bad times. He talked about his one friend that he’s had for over 20 years that when he went through his divorce stayed by his side.
GRIFF also spoke about his other friend that came to visit him a couple weeks ago withy her daughter that prays for him all the times and is very supportive. His manager is one of his closes friends as well and he doesn’t know where he would be without her. GRIFF is thankful for this divine tribe of amazing people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- Watch: Koryn Hawthorne Releases New Single & Video For “Pray”
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Sabrina Jackson Discusses How To Manage Stress In A Pandemic
- T.I. & Tiny Will Be Grandparents! Zonnique Pullins Expeditiously Expecting Her First Child
- “Best Relationship I’ve Ever Been In” Tiffany Haddish Confirms Her And Common Are Official!
- Mali Music Releases Music Video For Cry
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kid’s Going Through… [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: JJ Hairston Debuts New Single, “You Are Lord Of It All”
- How Long Was Nelson Mandela In Prison?
- Watch Fred Hammond’s “Alright” Video