Having amazing friends in our lives is one of God’s greatest gifts. GRIFF talked about his friends that have been with him through good and bad times. He talked about his one friend that he’s had for over 20 years that when he went through his divorce stayed by his side.
GRIFF also spoke about his other friend that came to visit him a couple weeks ago withy her daughter that prays for him all the times and is very supportive. His manager is one of his closes friends as well and he doesn’t know where he would be without her. GRIFF is thankful for this divine tribe of amazing people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- ‘Back To The Ballot Box’: Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote Launches National Voter Registration Week of Action
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards