Gabrielle Union and Jada Pinkett Smith don’t even know how it started, but for the past 17 years, they had an ongoing, if not bitter feud. No one knew what exactly the issue was, they just “knew” they didn’t care for each other. On her new Facebook Watch series, “Red Table Talk,” Pinkett Smith decided to try to mend fences with Union and discuss the issues that can lead to hurtful rifts between women.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The two talk candidly about the kinds of issues that can become bitter between women, including the kind of mean girl behavior that Union admits she once embraced. The women, both married to famous men, also talk about navigating those relationships in the public eye.
As for what made them not cool with each other in the first place? Neither can remember.
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Media Legend April Ryan Celebrates 25 Years As A White House Correspondent
- Trailblazing Hockey Player Willie O’Ree To Have Jersey Retired
- Don Cheadle To Executive Produce Project About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire
- Issa Rae’s Music Label Teams Up With Google To Empower Underrepresented Artists
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- New Children’s Book Will Celebrate Ruby Bridges’ Resilience
- Will Smith’s Book Club Joins Forces With CAA To Launch Mentorship Program
- Meek Mill, Kevin Hart & Michael Rubin Donate $15M To Support Philadelphia Schools
Black Actresses You Need To Know
1. Raven GoodwinSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 1 of 9
2. Logan BrowningSource:PRPhotos.com 2 of 9
3. Ryan DestinySource:PRPhotos.com 3 of 9
4. Tessa ThompsonSource:Izumi Hasegawa / PRPhotos.com 4 of 9
5. Tika SumpterSource:Rich Fury/Invision/AP 5 of 9
6. Bresha WebbSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 6 of 9
7. Gugu Mbatha-RawSource:Loredana Sangiuliano / PRPhotos.com 7 of 9
8. Jurnee SmollettSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 8 of 9
9. Paige HurdSource:PRPhotos.com 9 of 9
Jada Pinkett Smith & Gabrielle Union End 17-Year Feud [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com