Erica Campbell for the most part is always optimistic and positive. She spoke about how sometimes things suck. Erica wants you to remember the times of sadness don’t last and happy times will be back again.
She talked about not being discouraged and knowing that this is just a part of life. Even though today might suck tomorrow might not. Remember that trouble doesn’t last always.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Elon Musk Attacks Apple CEO After The Tech Company Allegedly Halted Advertisements
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Santas Just Like Me Is Bringing The Gift Of Diversity To The Christmas Industry
- Money Moves: Tyler Perry & Amazon Studios Agree To A Four-Picture Film Deal
- What Happened To Markell Noah? 12-Year-Old Dies In Russian Roulette Game In Jackson, Mississippi
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
- LL Cool J Set To Be Honored At 5th Urban One Honors
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday