Erica Campbell wants you to know that sometimes you must guard your heart especially after you minister. The enemy is always looking for a way to manipulate you and bring you down even after praising God. Sometimes fishing for compliments and doubting yourself is allowing the enemy to come in and attack your spirit.
Erica also spoke about praying before and after a performance to help with how you feel. A lot of artists turn to drugs and alcohol to make them feel better when they leave the stage. The enemy is always around to manipulate you even after you minister, remember to guard your heart from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays