Erica Campbell wants you to know that sometimes you must guard your heart especially after you minister. The enemy is always looking for a way to manipulate you and bring you down even after praising God. Sometimes fishing for compliments and doubting yourself is allowing the enemy to come in and attack your spirit.
Erica also spoke about praying before and after a performance to help with how you feel. A lot of artists turn to drugs and alcohol to make them feel better when they leave the stage. The enemy is always around to manipulate you even after you minister, remember to guard your heart from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Someone Is Praying For You [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: GQ Crowns Serena Williams “Woman Of The Year,” “School Daze” Turns 30 & More
- How Pastor Marvin Winans Is Creating A Space For Men & Women To Work Together [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Police Searching For Two Men Who Robbed Church Members At Gunpoint [VIDEO]
- Juan And Lisa Winans To Release “A Little Soul For Christmas” Album
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nick Cannon Spotted Filming New Late Night Talk Show
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More