Erica Campbell wants you to know that sometimes you must guard your heart especially after you minister. The enemy is always looking for a way to manipulate you and bring you down even after praising God. Sometimes fishing for compliments and doubting yourself is allowing the enemy to come in and attack your spirit.
Erica also spoke about praying before and after a performance to help with how you feel. A lot of artists turn to drugs and alcohol to make them feel better when they leave the stage. The enemy is always around to manipulate you even after you minister, remember to guard your heart from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: Choose Jesus Intentionally [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Exchanging Snacks For Chores [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About Real Talk Kim’s New Book, ‘Shut Hell Up’
- DeVon Franklin Shares Tip On How People Can Use Social Distancing To Grow [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Enterprise Founder Earl Graves Sr. Has Died At 85
- Master P Supports Elderly New Orleans Residents During Pandemic
- AMC Theaters In Danger Of Never Re-Opening After Coronavirus
- Love Talking: JJ Hairston Debuts “Excess Love Remix” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tyler Perry Opens Up About Sharing The Word Of God On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nick Cannon Releases Trailer For ‘Strong Enemies: The Untold Case of Dr. Sebi’ [VIDEO]