Michael Jackson’s estate is not happy with Disney. The company put out a movie about Michael Jackson’s last days, but never asked the estate about footage used. His estate is set to sue the company for this incident.
One Cleveland Browns player is regretting a tweet he put out. He told fans that if the Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA Finals he would buy them all jerseys if they retweeted him. Since then he put out another one saying he was just kidding.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Black-Owned Company City Fresh Foods Inks Historic Contract With Boston Public Schools
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- Colin Kaepernick Awarded Honorary Degree From Morgan State University
- Legendary Songstress Mary J. Blige Named One Of Time’s Most Influential People
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- ‘Cops Aren’t Doing Anything’: Uvalde School Shooting Investigation Spotlights ‘Unprepared’ Police Response