Michael Jackson’s estate is not happy with Disney. The company put out a movie about Michael Jackson’s last days, but never asked the estate about footage used. His estate is set to sue the company for this incident.
One Cleveland Browns player is regretting a tweet he put out. He told fans that if the Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA Finals he would buy them all jerseys if they retweeted him. Since then he put out another one saying he was just kidding.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
- Eddie Murphy In Talks To Secure $70M Netflix Stand-Up Comedy Deal
- Georgia Lawmaker Rep. Erica Thomas Claims A White Man Told Her To “Go Back To Where You Came From” [VIDEO]
- Mahershala Ali Will Star In Marvel’s ‘Blade’ Remake
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire
- Wig Wearing Man Robs Multiple Atlanta Area Waffle Houses
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World
- Anthony Brown Shows Off Dance Skills, Le’Andria Johnson Shares Testimony & More During Get Up! Mornings’ 3rd Anniversary Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]