Michael Jackson’s estate is not happy with Disney. The company put out a movie about Michael Jackson’s last days, but never asked the estate about footage used. His estate is set to sue the company for this incident.
One Cleveland Browns player is regretting a tweet he put out. He told fans that if the Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA Finals he would buy them all jerseys if they retweeted him. Since then he put out another one saying he was just kidding.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Blow The Whistle! Houston Rockets Confirm Their Twitter Account Was Suspended Due To Copyright Issues
- #SistasRockTheVote: Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s Mother, Running For Office
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Auntie O Claps Back At Person On Social Media After Telling Her To Pay Off College Students’ Loans Too
- Queen Latifah And Will Smith To Produce Hiphop Infused ‘Romeo And Juliet’ For Netflix
- Hershey’s Redesigns Chocolate Bars For First Time In 125 Years