The NBA Finals between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors continue. Callers spoke about who they want to win and it was pretty split up. One caller spoke out about how he wants Golden State to win everything. He also told GRIFF he’s tired or listening to the Cleveland Cavaliers whine all the time.
Another caller isn’t a fan of LeBron James and is looking forward to them losing. A man also mentioned that he’s rooting for the Golden State Warriors and LeBron can’t win by himself. Who do you think will take home everything?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: The Spirit & The Flesh Have Funk [VIDEO]
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- Happy Birthday! Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Turns 24! [PHOTOS]
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Producer Hired To Lead Fatih-Based Studio’s TV Division
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Colin Kaepernick Reportedly Willing To Be Backup Player, Yet NFL Team Still Won’t Sign Him