The NBA Finals between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors continue. Callers spoke about who they want to win and it was pretty split up. One caller spoke out about how he wants Golden State to win everything. He also told GRIFF he’s tired or listening to the Cleveland Cavaliers whine all the time.
Another caller isn’t a fan of LeBron James and is looking forward to them losing. A man also mentioned that he’s rooting for the Golden State Warriors and LeBron can’t win by himself. Who do you think will take home everything?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game