The NBA Finals between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors continue. Callers spoke about who they want to win and it was pretty split up. One caller spoke out about how he wants Golden State to win everything. He also told GRIFF he’s tired or listening to the Cleveland Cavaliers whine all the time.
Another caller isn’t a fan of LeBron James and is looking forward to them losing. A man also mentioned that he’s rooting for the Golden State Warriors and LeBron can’t win by himself. Who do you think will take home everything?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Not On The Lord’s Day: Hotel Dishwasher Wins $21 Million Settlement When Boss Tried To Make Her Work On Sundays