Erica Campbell reflects on how great God is and how thankful she is for family. Her sent went into early labor this past weekend and she wasn’t around, but had updates all day from family. She believes family looks out for you when you need it most.
Family just doesn’t have to be blood relatives either because it take a village to raise children and sometimes they can reach her kids better than she can. Family and friends close to use make us better. God truly blesses our life with the family he surrounds us with.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Kathy Taylor & Tony Grant Of ‘The Temptations’ Joins Houston Gospel Stage Play, ‘Soul Purpose’
- Blame Omicron: The 2022 Grammy Awards Postponed To April
- Rest Easy, Legend: After André Leon Talley’s Many Contributions To Vogue, This Is How The Publication Honors Him
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Watch: Sha’Carri Richardson Shares Trailer For Documentary Film ‘Sub Eleven Seconds’ Executive Produced By Virgil Abloh
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Trailblazing Fashion Icon André Leon Talley Has Passed Away