Kelly Kellz is a comedian that has worked with Anthony Anderson and many more. She told Erica Campbell how she got her in trouble because she would do a little twerk in church to “God In Me.” The pastor during prayer blessed her, but she mentioned she couldn’t fall out because she had a new outfit on.
GRIFF couldn’t stop laughing as Kelly spoke about running in the airport. She has shows she has to attend and almost missed her flight one day because she’s out of shape. Kelly mentioned that running in the airport will make you go to the gym more. Make sure you listen to this hilarious interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Pancreatic Cancer Hits Milestone With Double-Digit Survival Rates
- The Clark Sisters: First Ladies of Gospel Set for Release April 2020
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]