Kelly Kellz is a comedian that has worked with Anthony Anderson and many more. She told Erica Campbell how she got her in trouble because she would do a little twerk in church to “God In Me.” The pastor during prayer blessed her, but she mentioned she couldn’t fall out because she had a new outfit on.
GRIFF couldn’t stop laughing as Kelly spoke about running in the airport. She has shows she has to attend and almost missed her flight one day because she’s out of shape. Kelly mentioned that running in the airport will make you go to the gym more. Make sure you listen to this hilarious interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox