Kelly Kellz is a comedian that has worked with Anthony Anderson and many more. She told Erica Campbell how she got her in trouble because she would do a little twerk in church to “God In Me.” The pastor during prayer blessed her, but she mentioned she couldn’t fall out because she had a new outfit on.
GRIFF couldn’t stop laughing as Kelly spoke about running in the airport. She has shows she has to attend and almost missed her flight one day because she’s out of shape. Kelly mentioned that running in the airport will make you go to the gym more. Make sure you listen to this hilarious interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John P. Kee Inks Deal With Entertainment One Nashville, Preps New Single With Zacardi Cortez
- Erica Campbell & GRIFF Share The Importance Of Why We Need To Know Our Black History
- Grocery Store Owner Receives Death Threats After Ad ‘Hell Has Open Borders’ Runs In Circular
- 9-Year-Old Student Being Bullied Leaves Suicide Note For Teacher: ‘God, Just Take Me’ [VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Chicago Police Question Persons of Interest in Jussie Smollett Attack