Kate Spade committed suicide this week and then days later Anthony Bourdain killed himself. Erica Campbell spoke about how depression is fear’s first cousin. It starts with doubting yourself and not feeling important and then not feeling valued.
The enemy fills your head with lies and you drink or do drugs to block it out. People also use crowds to fill a void that they’re feeling. Erica wants to continue to pray for people that are battling things and tell us how we can pray for you.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]
- Watch Tobe Nwigwe’s Inauguration Performance of “Wake Up Everybody” [VIDEO]
- The Dollys, Coming Soon: Jermaine Dolly Shares Engagement Photos
- Michelle Obama’s Laid Inauguration Hair Is Trending
- ‘The Hill We Climb’: Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem Has Captivated America. Read It Here