Kate Spade committed suicide this week and then days later Anthony Bourdain killed himself. Erica Campbell spoke about how depression is fear’s first cousin. It starts with doubting yourself and not feeling important and then not feeling valued.
The enemy fills your head with lies and you drink or do drugs to block it out. People also use crowds to fill a void that they’re feeling. Erica wants to continue to pray for people that are battling things and tell us how we can pray for you.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 12-Year-Old Flint Activist Raises Over $130K For Water Filtration Systems
- Entrepreneur Launches Coupon Platform To Support Black-Owned Businesses
- Artists Announced for Pastor Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday All-Star Tribute Concert
- Former NFL Player DeAngelo Williams Funds 500 Mammograms
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy
- Sherri Shepherd Posts Funny Video About Her Frustrations With Her Baby Daddy
- Oprah Winfrey Does Not Regret Her Decision To Not Get Married Or Have Kids
- Will Smith Developing A ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Spinoff Series
- Walking On Water: $3,000 ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out In Minutes
- Colorado Pastor Shot & Killed By His Own Son