Kate Spade committed suicide this week and then days later Anthony Bourdain killed himself. Erica Campbell spoke about how depression is fear’s first cousin. It starts with doubting yourself and not feeling important and then not feeling valued.
The enemy fills your head with lies and you drink or do drugs to block it out. People also use crowds to fill a void that they’re feeling. Erica wants to continue to pray for people that are battling things and tell us how we can pray for you.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dove Awards Announces Nominees For 2020!
- Black Women With Natural Hair Are Less Likely To Get Job Interviews, Research Says
- Piney Wood School: Make A Donation & Support Our Youth
- Ciara And Sienna Rock Matching Fros In ‘Rooted’ Single Art
- GRIFF’s Prayer To Read The Bible [VIDEO]
- After AG Meeting, Ben Crump Expects ‘Charges Will Be Filed’ Against Breonna Taylor’s Killers
- Hulu’s New Film ‘BAD HAIR’ Takes A Deeper Look At Wearing Weaves To Conform To European Beauty Standards
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak