The Golden State Warriors swept the Cleveland Cavaliers and everyone is talking about if LeBron James will stay or not. Less than 30 minutes after the game players from the Philadelphia 76ers and NY Knicks talked about him possibly going to their teams. GRIFF mentioned that he won’t be going to the Knicks because they aren’t a good team.
During an interview LeBron spoke about what he will do next season and told them that he has to consider his family if he does leave. Oprah has an exhibit at the National Museum of African American History and Culture. She gave a speech and spoke about advice Maya Angelou gave her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- It’s A Wrap: Tamar Braxton & Vincent Herbert’s Divorce Finalized
- #LHHNY’s Mendeecees To Be Released In 2020
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- Man Asked To Resign After Emailing Tupac Lyrics To His Employees
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Jharrel Jerome Reacts To Getting His First Emmy Nomination For ‘When They See Us’
- Kirk Franklin’s Street Corner Encounter! [VIDEO]