The Golden State Warriors swept the Cleveland Cavaliers and everyone is talking about if LeBron James will stay or not. Less than 30 minutes after the game players from the Philadelphia 76ers and NY Knicks talked about him possibly going to their teams. GRIFF mentioned that he won’t be going to the Knicks because they aren’t a good team.
During an interview LeBron spoke about what he will do next season and told them that he has to consider his family if he does leave. Oprah has an exhibit at the National Museum of African American History and Culture. She gave a speech and spoke about advice Maya Angelou gave her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Who Prayed For Obama In 2008 Election Lays Hands On Kamala Harris
- Vashawn Mitchell Readies To Tour
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Expecting Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- MUST-SEE: Tremaine Hawkins Blesses Mic With Unfair High Notes At Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday Celebration [VIDEO]
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Donnie Mcclurkin Talks About Loving His Parents Even Through Abuse [Exclusive Video]
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!