The Golden State Warriors swept the Cleveland Cavaliers and everyone is talking about if LeBron James will stay or not. Less than 30 minutes after the game players from the Philadelphia 76ers and NY Knicks talked about him possibly going to their teams. GRIFF mentioned that he won’t be going to the Knicks because they aren’t a good team.
During an interview LeBron spoke about what he will do next season and told them that he has to consider his family if he does leave. Oprah has an exhibit at the National Museum of African American History and Culture. She gave a speech and spoke about advice Maya Angelou gave her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fantasia’s Brother Walks Again After Suffering Near-Fatal Injuries From Car Accident [VIDEOS]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Tori Kelly Shares Why She Named Her Album “Hiding Place” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart
- Jonathan Nelson On His New Album: “From Beginning to End You Really Feel Like You Are Hearing And Feeling Declaration For Yourself” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Vontae Davis Of The Buffalo Bills Shares Why He Retired During Halftime
- Kirk Franklin Finally Meets His Biological Father, Who’s Fighting To Stay Alive [PHOTO]
- There’s Growing Concern That Police Are Not Seriously Investigating The Murder Of Botham Jean
- How ‘The Power Of You Teens’ Teaches Black Girls The Importance Of Self-Confidence