The Golden State Warriors swept the Cleveland Cavaliers and everyone is talking about if LeBron James will stay or not. Less than 30 minutes after the game players from the Philadelphia 76ers and NY Knicks talked about him possibly going to their teams. GRIFF mentioned that he won’t be going to the Knicks because they aren’t a good team.
During an interview LeBron spoke about what he will do next season and told them that he has to consider his family if he does leave. Oprah has an exhibit at the National Museum of African American History and Culture. She gave a speech and spoke about advice Maya Angelou gave her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Nine-Year-Old Girl From Alabama Hangs Herself After Racist Taunts At School
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- Nuns Accused Of Embezzling $500,000 From Catholic School & Going Gambling [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Joins Church Choir Following The Death Of Her Niece In California Mass Shooting [VIDEO]