The Golden State Warriors swept the Cleveland Cavaliers and everyone is talking about if LeBron James will stay or not. Less than 30 minutes after the game players from the Philadelphia 76ers and NY Knicks talked about him possibly going to their teams. GRIFF mentioned that he won’t be going to the Knicks because they aren’t a good team.
During an interview LeBron spoke about what he will do next season and told them that he has to consider his family if he does leave. Oprah has an exhibit at the National Museum of African American History and Culture. She gave a speech and spoke about advice Maya Angelou gave her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Women Entrepreneurs Pay Off Debt For 30 Students At Clark Atlanta University
- App Focused On Black Maternal Health Receives $200K Grant
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- Yes, Twin! Beyonce Wows Fans Dressed As Lisa Bonet!
- Lecrae Gets Baptized in the Jordan River, Gives Sneak Peak Into New Music
- Mr. Griffin: The Spirit & The Flesh Have Funk [VIDEO]
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- Happy Birthday! Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Turns 24! [PHOTOS]